Full day private tour to Bruges
My private 8 seater Volkswagen Caravelle takes you to Bruges where you discover the Venice of the North.
Pick-up: at the cruise terminal of Zeebrugge or Antwerp or at a hotel in or around Brussels: within 100 km or 60 miles radius.
Driving from the Zeebrugge cruise terminal to Bruges is about 30 minutes; from the Antwerp cruise terminal to Bruges is about 70 minutes.
A typical itinerary can look like this:
- 8:00 am ship arrives at Zeebrugge or Antwerp
- 9:00 am or earlier: pick up at cruise ship in Zeebrugge or Antwerp and drive to Brugge (Bruges) in a private car.
- 9:30 am arrive at Bruges train station, where car park is.
- 9:40 am start walking tour in Bruges with beguinage, St John's hospital, Church of our lady, Dyver with flea market, Fish market, Burg, old harbour and market square. Plenty of photo - and chocolate and waffles tasting opportunities.
- 11:15 am canal cruise
- 12:15 am lunch break
- 1:45 pm walk to car park
- 2:30 pm depart for Zeebrugge or Antwerp
- 3:00 pm: back at the cruise ship in Zeebrugge or 4:00 pm in Antwerp
Restaurant recommendations can be given for your lunch break : you can go for "haute cuisine" or for simple but delicious mussels with fries.
After the tour I will take you back to the cruise terminal of Zeebrugge or Antwerp or to your hotel in or around Brussels: within 100 km or 60 miles radius.
Tour duration: 7 to 8 hours
This itinerary is a proposal which can be customized and which is open to questions, suggestions, remarks and changes. Also on the day you will find me flexible, both with regards to timing and contents.
My Volkswagen Caravelle has space for 7 passengers and their luggage. I have the required licenses and am insured to transport passengers.