Full day tour to Vimy and Notre-Dame-de-Lorette
My private 8 seater Volkswagen Caravelle takes you to Vimy, Notre-Dame-de-Lorette and battlefields in Northern France and Belgium.
Pick-up: at the cruise terminal of Zeebrugge or Antwerp or at a hotel in or around Brussels: within 100 km or 60 miles radius.
Driving from the Zeebrugge cruise terminal to Vimy is about 100 minutes; from the Antwerp cruise terminal to Vimy is about 120 minutes.
Drive to Vimy where we visit
- Canada National Vimy Memorial
- The Vimy Visitor Education Centre with underground Grange tunnel, and restored trenches
- The Vimy Foundation Centennial Park
Drive to Ablain-Saint-Nazaire where we visit
- Notre-Dame-de-Lorette Cemetery, Memorial and Ring of Remembrance
Drive to Fromelles where we visit
- Pheasant Wood Military Cemetery
- the Battle of Fromelles Museum
- The Australian Memorial Park with the "cobbers" statue of Sergeant Simon Fraser
After the tour I will take you back to the cruise terminal of Zeebrugge or Antwerp or to your hotel in or around Brussels: within 100 km or 60 miles radius.
Tour duration: 12 hours
This itinerary is a proposal which can be customized and which is open to questions, suggestions, remarks and changes. Also on the day you will find me flexible, both with regards to timing and contents.
My Volkswagen Caravelle has space for 7 passengers and their luggage. I have the required licenses and am insured to transport passengers.